Saturday, October 8, 2016

Owls To Celebrate October!


   October is here with all about the excitement about Halloween and I want to start the party early with this adorables Owls Keychain!

Finished Size:
Height: 4 inch (10cm)
Wide at top: 4 ¼ inch (11cm)


Materials:
US 2.5mm Crochet Hook
US 3mm Crochet Hook
Worsted Wool Yarn or Medium Weight Yarn, 5 yarns for main part of owl and 1 to 2 yarns for additional parts
Sewing Needle 
Matching color thread
Craft Stuffing............................rest of materials on pdf pattern.


Pattern is so easy and as always you can count on me for extra help
If you want to start now click here to get the pattern

Happy Crocheting!
Lilia

7 comments:

  1. Oh those are so adorable! I love them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear Lisa, I just took a picture of how they look on my backpack or any kid backpack, I will post pictures tomorrow on my etsy, you can find the link here on the post, Thank you so much!

      Delete
  2. So cute!!! Pinned this for my friend who loves to make these kinds of goodies for her daughter and friends! Thanks for sharing with #HomeMattersParty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear Ashley and I love blog parties!! Im thinking in start one on my blog, as soon I have 5 minutes free to organize it!!

      Delete
  3. Such a cute idea. These would also make great stocking stuffers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seeing adorable projects like this remind me that I want to learn how to crochet whenever I find the time. Thanks for sharing at #HomeMattersParty

    ReplyDelete

I Love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...